Friday, September 25, 2009

Want to regain your sanity and make some friends? Me too!

So, I've talked to a bunch of people and we all agree that us girls (mostly mothers but not limited to) need a night out once in a while. We're thinking like once a month. In a nut shell we're going to get together, talk, eat ice cream and chocolate, and worry about nothing else but enjoying our time without our munchkins and/or husbands. I've informed my husband that he will be completely in charge of all the child rearing responsibilities with out any exceptions or excuses for these few hours every month. I had to assure him that no one will die, not even the baby, while i am gone. LOL :) But even if your husbands aren't available to play Mr. Mom for the evening, it is worth finding a sitter one night a month in order to regain your sanity, be a healthy women and a happy wife and mother. Do it for you, do it for them, what ever you have to tell your self, just do it. Come out and join us. The first one is going to be Saturday, October the 10th. We haven't decided where or what time yet, but we're open to suggestions.
The more people that come the more fun we'll all have, so tell your friends and family about our site and our monthly night. Age doesn't matter. If you're a girl (preferably over the age of 18) and you just want to have some fun, then your invited to our girls night out. Our one exception to the no kids rule is mothers with newborns. Go ahead and bring them with you if you need to. We understand they can be kind of attached. Just take into account the activities we are having that month and make sure it will be manageable with your baby:)
P.S. Our activities aren't just limited to conversation and treats. We can have game nights, craft nights, see a chick flick, scrapbook or whatever.
Anyways, let me know what you think and if your game.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is AWESOME!!! I can't wait until Aunt Wanda and Aunt Pam see this (my sisters). This was Aunt Wanda's idea. I'm glad she kept talking to me about doing this cuz now Sondra has the fire started, now we just have to keep the flame a goin. So I am gamed to do our feet one last time before winter sets in. A good foot soak, foot massage,and fresh nail polish so I can wear those sandles as long as possible. This has my vote. Anyone else game??? People...People who need people, are the luckiest people in the world. Just don't want to lose touch. :)
    Debbie,(ie. BigMaMaB, Aunt, Grandma, Friend)

    ReplyDelete